Friday, June 16, 2006

why? Why? WHY!?!?!

Seriously!!! Why is it that when I go into the public bathroom stall I see the toilet paper on one wall, and directly opposite that (on the wall facing the toilet paper), there are boogers smeared and wiped all over? IT NEVER FAILS!!! From the nastiest of the nasty, to the classiest of the classy, this can be found. C'mon guys! It's bad enough you're sitting on the shitter picking your nose! At least use the F-ing toilet paper THAT IS RIGHT THERE AT YOUR DISPOSAL!!! While we're on the subject... How about this novel idea... FLUSH THE DAMN TOILET! There's no good reason not to. I guaran-damn-tee you that if you go into a bathroom of three or more stalls, there is at least one with a soggy, heaping pile of mess. GUARAN-DAMN-TEE IT!!!! The sinks? They're there for a reason. WASH YOUR FRICKIN' HANDS WHEN YOU ARE DONE! It's so uncomfortable when I'm washing my hands, some dude gets done pissing, comes around to the mirror, fixes his hair with his "piss hands" and walks out. That guy is always the guy I'm introduced to immediately after I leave the restroom. Then he extends his now "piss/hairspray/hair-gel hands", and I'm the dick because I won't shake his hand! Also!!!! The only place in a restroom where talking is allowed is the sink area. I don't need you talking to me while you've got your johnson in your hand, aiming your liquid waste, and I damn sure-as-hell don't want you talking to me while your naked ass is farting/sharting/shitting. Just concentrate on the task at hand. Anything you have to say to me can wait until you approach the sink area. I'm never leaving my house again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jenn said...

I am offically going to go the route of Howie Mandel and never ever ever shake hands with anyone again ever. At least not where you work. Cus that is nasty.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Mikol said...

It's everywhere!!! It's not just where I work. It't also where you work... and you... and you...

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on ladies...You know you fit in this profile too!! Some of those ladies bathrooms are less than pleasant and quite unbecoming of a lady! Wash up and clean up after yourselves and quite being a nasty ass!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Suzi-Q said...

You just shook my hand and I wiped my hiney with it.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home