Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Dirty Little Parody

STAY AWAY IF YOU’RE EASILY OFFENDED. Remember this commercial parody? “HOOOOWWWWWDY!!!! Hi I’m Spike. Ya know, when I’m drivin’ down route 9W on a hot summer day, me and tha mrs. always stop at Dicken’s! Dicken’s Fruit Stand! They got everthang from fruit to veggies to homemade pies, but thur ain’t nuthin’ like their cider, ain’t that right, hun? (uh-huh) DICKEN’S CIDER!!! Yessirree! Why, even though we were late fer church last Sundey., she had to have a li’l Dicken’s Cider. She says thur ain’t nuthin’ like it! Even my minister says his wife likes a li’l Dicken’s Cider now and again. Why don’t you bring some home in the protective, plastic, ribbed bottle? Or… You can let it set, and have some Hard Dicken’s Cider! (uh-huh!) It’s good fer lunch, good fer dinner, and thur ain’t nuthin like wakin’ up with a Dicken’s Cider! And after a chilly winter night, who wouldn’t like to snuggle up in bed with a Hot Dicken’s Cider? Dicken’s Fruit Stand. Just off Route 9W and Country Road 69. Come only during open hours!”

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post I found the same credit union

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to keep that in mind abs exercise

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I was doing a search for blogs that were fitness related to Dallas. I came across yours and found it interesting. I'm definitely going to bookmark it. I have a Dallas Self Defense School if you want to have a look at it.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Doniette said...

How would you like to know about a Fitness Program resource, that displays all the Fitness Program information on one website? Check out
Fitness Program today. Not only do they have a good fitness book section, but they also have great articles on fitness. I was really impressed with the resources their webmster put together.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jim Dicken said...

Yeah the Dicken Cider Fruit Stand has moved to the internet.. it is now located at www.HotDickenCider.com and has all those commercials and sells Dicken Cider Energy Drink as well as having recipes for Hot Cider and other interesting and funny anecdotes.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home